Invest in companies that invest in renewable energy.
What is HASI?
- This company is dedicated to investing in solutions to climate change; thus far, it has invested in 180 renewable energy, energy efficiency, and storage projects
- Approximately 22% of projects are grid connected solar and 16% onshore wind
- Approximately 60% of their portfolio holdings are behind-the-meter projects
Last updated: 06/11/2020
What is BEP?
- Brookfield Renewable operates 19,300 MW of installed Renewable Energy capacity
- In the past 5 years, around half of their investments have been in hydroelectric assets, 30% in wind, and 15% in solar
- They have renewable energy assets in North America, Asia, Europe, and South America
Last updated: 10/13/2020
Other articles you might find interesting:
Disclaimer: GreenPortfolio aims to keep all information on the site current and accurate. However, when you may find differences between information listed here and information listed on a financial product provider’s website. Opinions expressed here are not those of any bank, credit card issuer or financial institution, and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Please complete your own due diligence before making any financial decisions.