ETFs, Mutual Funds, and Bond Funds make it easy to invest in multiple green assets at once.
Calvert Green Bond Fund (CGAFX)
What is CGAFX?
- This fund invests in bonds that go toward green projects
- Around 35% of assets are in renewable energy and energy efficiency, 25% in green buildings and 10% in low carbon transport
- Invests in corporate and government bonds
Last updated: 06/11/2020
What is GRNB?
- VanEck Ventors Green Bonds ETF invests in bonds that fund projects with a positive environmental impact
- Not all bonds are used to fund renewable energy projects - in fact it is difficult to determine what percentage goes towards this purpose
- All bonds included were determined to be "Green" by the Climate Bonds Initiative
Last updated: 09/29/2020
Other articles you might find interesting:
Disclaimer: GreenPortfolio aims to keep all information on the site current and accurate. However, when you may find differences between information listed here and information listed on a financial product provider’s website. Opinions expressed here are not those of any bank, credit card issuer or financial institution, and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Please complete your own due diligence before making any financial decisions.